Morocco Car Rental Conditions and terms to rent car in Marrakech, Agadir or Casablanca. Our car rental agency makes it easy to book a car.
MOROCCO CAR RENTAL CONDITIONS
The driver named in the contract must:
- Be at least 25 years old
- Have a valid identity card or passport
- Present a valid driver’s license issued for more than one year
- Have a credit card in his name
- The additional driver must be present during the car rental contract and must present a valid driver’s license of at least one year.
- The additional driver has the same responsibilities as the official driver.
- The company allows 1 additional driver for free.
- Only drivers specified in the rental agreement are permitted to drive a rented car.
In the event of sudden damage to the vehicle, Locatmane Cars will make another vehicle available to the lessee within the limits of the preferences.
Fuel is the responsibility of the tenant. The rental vehicle will be delivered at a certain fuel level and will be returned at the same level. Fuel remaining in the tank will not be refunded.
DELIVERY / RECOVERY
- Locatmane Cars gives you the choice of where you want to pick up or return the car (airport, hotel, station, etc.).
- The lessee undertakes to return the vehicle to the lessor on the date provided for return in the rental contract, under penalty of civil and criminal proceedings.
- Vehicles must be returned, except normal wear and tear, under the same conditions as when rented.
- If special cleaning is required, the costs will be billed directly to the customer by our company.
- Failure to deliver the vehicle on the day and at the scheduled time will be billed accordingly.
Baby seat :
- From 0 to 9 months free.
- Child seat from 9 to 24 months free.
- If the seat is not returned, a fee will be charged to the customer.
- Free. If the GPS is not returned, the costs will be billed to the customer.
- Is the period specified in the contract except in the case of the extension approved by both parties. If the extension is not accepted and at the end of the rental contract the vhécule was not returned, the agency has the right to collect the vehicle wherever it is at the expense of the tenant.
- The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
For all other information on Morocco car rental conditions, call us at +212 661 163 735
The tenant agrees to:
- In the event of an extension, the tenant will inform the Locatmane Cars Agency before the end of his contract. However, the Agency reserves the right to refuse to extend the rental contract.
- If the agency does not agree to extend the rental contract and the vehicle is not returned by the date specified in the contract, the agency has the right to get back the car and follow the renter legally.
- Our cars are insured against all risks. The insurance covers unlimited damages in accordance with the regulations in force in Morocco.
- In the event of an accident or damage, you must report to the police at that time, otherwise you will bear all the costs, even if the losses are included in the insurance. No replacement car will be offered and rental fees will be charged until receipt of the police report and documentation.
- If a rental car is stolen, the police must be notified immediately, otherwise coverage may be void.
- Payment is obligatory upon delivery of the vehicle. The rental amount is debited directly when the vehicle, subject of the rental contract, is delivered and can be made by credit card or cash.
- The following major credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, VISA Diners, American Express.